Family Message September 1st, 2023
Good afternoon Cotee River Families. Due to the school closure this week the following has been delayed until this upcoming Tuesday or Wednesday: District will begin installing a cover overhang in our car loop on the KG/1st grade side and extending the overhang on our inner car loop side. This may cause a delay in dismissal if we need to go to one lane. Please be patient throughout the process because this is necessary to keep all of our children and staff in a more shaded area.
Mark your calendars for this week’s and additional upcoming events:
- Monthly Newsletter sent out through your Parent Portal/MyStudent platform on September 1st
- No school on September 4th, in observance of Labor Day
- Wednesday, September 6th (Updated date) we kick off our school-wide Fundraiser
- Wednesday, September 6th Early Release Day and dismissal begins at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 7th Fall Picture Day for all scholars
- Monday, September 11th PTA meeting starting at 8:45 and open to all families to come and join
- Tuesday, September 12th Open House: 5:00-6:00 Special Area Teachers, PTA, Support with Parent Portal/MyStudent and Community Partners in Media Center; 5:30-6:00 PreK-2nd in Classrooms and 6:05-6:35 3rd-5th in classrooms
- Wednesday, September 13th Car-Line Connections, starting at 3:00 (leave your car parked in the car loop circle and join us-more information to come)
We hope everyone has a great weekend and we will see everyone’s bright smiling faces ready to learn no later than 9:50, Tuesday morning. Take care.