Family Message September 15th, 2023
Good afternoon Cotee River Families. Thank you to our amazing PTA for hosting Grandparents Breakfast this past week. Our Fundraiser will go through Tuesday. The two classes that raise the most money will have a movie and popcorn day.
Mark your calendars for this week’s and additional upcoming events:
- Friday, September 15th Quarter 1 Progress Reports will be located within your Parent Portal. It is important to review your child’s progress. You may also request a conference to discuss your child’s areas of strengths and areas to grow. Your child’s education is a partnership, and we encourage all of our families to be involved in the journey.
- Tuesday, September 19th Donuts with Dad, sponsored by our PTA, from 9:00-9:45 in the cafeteria. When you arrive on campus please check in at the front office.
- Freedom Week 2023 will be held the week of September 25th. Please see the attached flyer for the daily themes.
- Thursday, September 28th is Scholar of the Month (Growth Mindset), starting at 3:00, in the Media Center. Please check in at the front office
- Friday, September 29th, All Pro Dads from 9:10-9:50, in the Media Center-open to families. Please check in at the front office.
We hope everyone has a great weekend and we will see everyone’s bright smiling faces ready to learn no later than 9:50, Monday morning. Take care.